NSS15-20N/I sit-on stackers – designed for stacking up to 6.5 metres and for horizontal transport in the largest warehouses.
bbin体育The NSS15-20N range of sit-on stackers benefits from the same productive features as the ‘ride-on’ models: AC power and programmability; durable chassis and mast construction; high residual capacities; and automatic speed reduction in curves and at increased lift heights.
There is also an initial lift (I) model, the NSS15NI sit-on stacker, which is designed for applications on ramps and uneven floors. Your drivers are well protected by the wrap-around chassis and the adjustable seat allows for comfortable long-shift operations. The standard PIN-code start-up and driver-specific settings make these sit-on stacker trucks easy for use by different drivers. Extendable side stabilisers, standard on models with triplex masts, give high residual capacities when working at height.
- Smooth, progressive, easy to use controls and comfortable, adjustable seats enhance operator concentration leading to better shift productivity.
- Durable chassis and mast construction, designed and built for years of service.
- AC-drive technology means longer service intervals, reducing the total cost of ownership.
- Battery discharge indicator (BDI) incorporates lift cut-out for battery protection.
- These trucks combine efficient long distance travel and stacking at medium heights.
- The ‘Initial lift’ model (NSS15NI) allows increased ground clearance when working on ramps.
- High drive speed (with or without load).
- Large battery compartment (up to 500 Ah).
- Extendable side stabilizers, standard on models with triplex masts, gives extra residual capacity.
- Rapid acceleration.
- Standard PIN code start-up, and driver specific settings.
- Programmable features for driver.
- Regenerative braking feeds power back into the battery.
- LCD display with all relevant information.
- Good service access, thanks to a seat which swings open in seconds.
- Battery roller as standard for quick battery change.
- Progressive steering for excellent maneuvering at low speeds and stability at high speed.
- Smooth hydraulics.
- Rounded fork tips for easy pallet entry, when approaching at an angle.
- High residual capacities, especially with extended side stabilizers.
- Easy to operate driver’s menu.
- Driver well protected by chassis.
- Ergonomically designed electronic 360° fly-by-wire steering gives precise control at speed.
- Adjustable seat allows for comfortable long-shift operation.
- Good all round visibility and through the poweRamic mast for accurate pallet entry.
- Automatic speed reduction in curves and at increased lift heights, for safe and secure handling.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|